Each year the teams at Clarify set themselves a challenge to raise money to support local charities as well as fund the building of essential accommodation for teachers at rural schools in Uganda. This blog tracks the progress made and highlights the big difference it is making to small communities.
2014 Makonzi Teacher Accommodation Update Report The Clarify Foundation has pledged to support local charities and to raise funds for...
- Clarify competes against heavyweights in Customer Experience Awards
- Turning Business Development from an Afterthought to a Strategic Asset
- ‘White Space’ Proves to be the Right Space for Revenue Generation
- Clarify named as a finalist in the national Customer Experience Awards
- Reading-based CEO named in annual list of Most Influential Women in UK Tech