Each year the teams at Clarify set themselves a challenge to raise money to support local charities as well as fund the building of essential accommodation for teachers at rural schools in Uganda. This blog tracks the progress made and highlights the big difference it is making to small communities.
2014 Makonzi Teacher Accommodation Update Report The Clarify Foundation has pledged to support local charities and to raise funds for...
- Clarify named as a finalist in three categories at the national Professional Sales Awards
- Adapting Your Go-to-Customer Model to Accelerate XaaS Growth
- 5 Keys To The Transformation Of Successful Technology Organisations
- Death of a Salesman? What impact will Digital Disruption have on Sales Organisations in the south east?
- Zone to Win – How leading tech firms are creating breakout growth