The Women in Business awards, hosted by The Business Magazine acknowledges the real value that diversity can add to organisations...
The 2016 awards hosted by The Business Magazine are now open for entry Theale-based Business Development specialist, Clarify enters its...
Clarify and the Association of Professional Sales (APS) are co-hosting a Breakfast Briefing at the IoD, Pall Mall London on...
There is an abundance of female talent in the workplace yet there are still functions, like Sales where it is more difficult to attract and retain women and traditionally male dominated sectors such as Technology are crying out for female role models to showcase women’s contribution.
Reading CEO Claire Edmunds receives ‘First Women of Business Services’ award at Real Business Magazine & CBI ‘First Women in...
- Clarify competes against heavyweights in Customer Experience Awards
- Turning Business Development from an Afterthought to a Strategic Asset
- ‘White Space’ Proves to be the Right Space for Revenue Generation
- Clarify named as a finalist in the national Customer Experience Awards
- Reading-based CEO named in annual list of Most Influential Women in UK Tech