All calls are recorded for training purposes[divider_line]
(1) What information do we collect?
We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. At any point you may request that your personal information is removed from our records.
(2) Information about website visits
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. Any information collected in this manner is automatically anonymised. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
(3) Using your personal data
Personal data submitted on this website or when you respond to quality assessment questionnaires issued by us may be used to send to you information or marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology. We may also use your feedback obtained through quality assessment questionnaires in future marketing materials, e.g. if you have made a favourable comment about our services we may reproduce your name, company name and comment in an advertisement or on our website, unless you ask us not to. You will be given the option to exclude the use of your comments in marketing communications when we collect this information from you. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent or if you do not want your comments included in marketing communications by emailing us at email@example.com
(4) Security of your personal data
We will take all reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(5) Policy amendments
All calls are recorded for training purposes
- Clarify named as a finalist in three categories at the national Professional Sales Awards
- Adapting Your Go-to-Customer Model to Accelerate XaaS Growth
- 5 Keys To The Transformation Of Successful Technology Organisations
- Death of a Salesman? What impact will Digital Disruption have on Sales Organisations in the south east?
- Zone to Win – How leading tech firms are creating breakout growth