Executive expectation is that you know your strategic accounts inside out and back to front. If something changes in the account your team should know about it before the market and before the press. Imagine the response of your board if a competitor closes a deal in one of your strategic accounts and you were not involved…..
Even though your strategic accounts are being developed by your best sales people with a very low ratio of accounts, these prospects are vast and never stay the same. When you also consider the complexity and number of propositions you can sell it is almost impossible to create the coverage needed to create and maintain relationships across a huge numbers of stakeholders, whilst still remaining 100% focussed on closing this year’s deals.
Does hiring a strategic sales person with a network and experience of the account eliminate this problem? No, even the people who work in these accounts don’t know how it works or who all of the right people are.
We create the intelligence for our customers to build account plans, arming sales people with the insight they need to more rapidly identify which parts of the account have sales potential and which don’t. We support the account team in executing the account plan so that they are confident opportunities are not being missed and can ensure that they architect the best business solution for the unique business environment, issues and opportunities faced by that customer.
- Clarify named as a finalist in three categories at the national Professional Sales Awards
- Adapting Your Go-to-Customer Model to Accelerate XaaS Growth
- 5 Keys To The Transformation Of Successful Technology Organisations
- Death of a Salesman? What impact will Digital Disruption have on Sales Organisations in the south east?
- Zone to Win – How leading tech firms are creating breakout growth